Corsa Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes if you are not happy with xtreme try the sport. Now I do not have a dyno of just a downpipe upgrade but you should pick up about 10-15hp

LIRaptor

Reaction score
I am in the same spot and not sure if i want the full corsa extreme. I like a loud exhaust but i dont want it to sound like i am riding around in an obnoxious noise box. What would the sound difference be between the corsa muffler with stock resonator and the stock muffler with corsa resonator delete?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am in the same spot and not sure if i want the full corsa extreme. I like a loud exhaust but i dont want it to sound like i am riding around in an obnoxious noise box. What would the sound difference be between the corsa muffler with stock resonator and the stock muffler with corsa resonator delete?

The Corsa Sport Muffler Upgrade gives you the “Corsa Sport” sound level. When you combine the Corsa Sport Muffler with the Corsa X-Pipe Res Delete, the two together give you the Corsa Xtreme sound level.

Here’s a video we put together showing the X-Pipe Res Only, Sport System, and Xtreme System back to back.

The best part about Corsa Sport/Xtreme systems? No drone!

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree on the corsa extreme. It is loud and a cold start it is obnoxious. I had the extreme set up on my truck, and replaced the resonator delete with the factory resonator, and left the corsa exhaust on. I really like this. It’s a little deeper sound and really very pleasant to drive.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We see more customers go with the sport for Gen 2's. Deeper tone and not too loud. For anyone interested we are running a sale on Corsa this month. Message me for pricing!