Corbeau Retractable Harness Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Steve-O

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh shit! I've been meaning to do a post install write up. I like mine a lot but there's a few things I would probably change about them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Steve-O

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The biggest thing would be a sub belt. When the shoulder straps tighten up too much, it pulls the lap belt up over your stomach instead of waist. I have the lap belt tightened all the way and they still loosen up over time. The inertia reel could be improved too. It has to be at a certain angle to pull out. It gets a little annoying. Other than that, they're great.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
The biggest thing would be a sub belt. When the shoulder straps tighten up too much, it pulls the lap belt up over your stomach instead of waist. I have the lap belt tightened all the way and they still loosen up over time. The inertia reel could be improved too. It has to be at a certain angle to pull out. It gets a little annoying. Other than that, they're great.

How do you get to the rear 2 seat bolts? Are they under the plastic cover?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Steve-O

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup. Theres a plastic circle cap near the top. Pop that off and take out the little bolt in there. I think its 6 or 8 mm. Then the trim just pops off. You don't need to take it all the way off. Just enough to get to the seat belt bolt. You may wanna have someone hold it out of the way for you.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Yup. Theres a plastic circle cap near the top. Pop that off and take out the little bolt in there. I think its 6 or 8 mm. Then the trim just pops off. You don't need to take it all the way off. Just enough to get to the seat belt bolt. You may wanna have someone hold it out of the way for you.

Sweet!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk