Cooper Discoverer AT3 Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not finding much on these tires. There was an old article that praised these for A/T.

Does any one have experience or any input on these for all around tire?

OP
OP
T

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the research I’ve done I feel confident with going with the AT3 XLT.

Will post review once I get some miles on them.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are VERY quiet tires! Smooth, balanced easy. Had them on my other truck! Fantastic 3 season tire. If you dont offroad or have severe winters, Def a solid choice at a reasonable price.

I used them April through October and ran duratracs through the winter and hunting season. For winter use I cant recommend the duratracs enough! Fantastic tire. Can just be a bit much for year round use if ur not offloading, unless u just want the super aggressive look.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are VERY quiet tires! Smooth, balanced easy. Had them on my other truck! Fantastic 3 season tire. If you dont offroad or have severe winters, Def a solid choice at a reasonable price.

I used them April through October and ran duratracs through the winter and hunting season. For winter use I cant recommend the duratracs enough! Fantastic tire. Can just be a bit much for year round use if ur not offloading, unless u just want the super aggressive look.

I do offroad, but I would expect them to be at least comparable to the K02 offroad, probably better. But I took the safe route and went with the Maxx since I KNEW it would be better. Tiny bit noisier than I'd like to be honest.

Main thing making me consider the AT3s again is that I've seen they are specially formulated to resist chunking on rocky/gravel roads. The Maxx are holding up better than the K02s did but not as well as I'd hoped, and I've seen others report gravel chews them up faster than some other tires.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. They may be comparable to ko2's. I had mine on a 2500. Were wearing quick. Good on gravel. Ejected well. Not ideal for mud. Other than that did well. I think my next set will be the yokohama geolander x-at