Considering going widebody

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a full relocation, just tweaked within the engine compartment to make it fit.
Nice..

I think I'm just going to go with a couple Optima's in back when I bump up to 39s.

I had JUST done the ADV fenders and got a fresh set of KM3s so I couldn't heart going +4s JUST yet haha..

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jesus fk. 6,000 Dollars or Pesos, I see you're in LA.

LMAO. Jk. That is absurd to paint that. I may just do a wrap on them. How are they attached?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I was also quoted $6k for fitting fenders, bedsides and paint, I mean, clearbcoat on the primer.

@mattl600 is there a gear change with 39s? Glass will be my next upgrade but probably not until next year. Wondering if I should just plan on the bigger fenders in case I jump to 39s at a later date.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Donovan You may not be aware on what goes into fitting fiberglass fenders and bedsides on a truck. It's not a simple bolt on by any means. And it takes a very skilled body shop/shop to do so. And make it look right. Especially the rear.