Cons to running wider offset?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about pulling the stock wheels off the truck and swapping to an aftermarket wheel. As everyone knows, few 17" aftermarket wheels have the -32mm offset. While I would like a slightly wider stance, I'm not sure if it would change the characteristics of the truck?

Does anyone have complaints of running 0mm offset wheels?

D

Deleted member 12951

-32mm offset wheels would definitely change the stance and characteristic of the truck. Might even make it onto the Ridiculous Mod (in a bad way) Raptor thread.

Stock wheels are 34mm.

I went with wheels that are 6mm so a little bit more stance and just a 1/4" less than 0 offset. When going backwards and turning, I am rubbing now. Never rubbed with stock wheels.

theOracle13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running a 0 offset wheel by Method. I think moving the wheels out a little bit looks a lot better. They are pretty much flush with the fenders. The only negative is that they flip up more dirt/snow on the truck.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
one of the cons is that you can not use most car washes with a track.

Mine had been thru a local one many times, and once the wheels were changed to method nv (0 offset) it was getting stuck and the rollers were going under the back wheel. they claim they wash many raptors and haven't had any issues. ive been going to the local hand or self wash since.