Commuting in a new raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't buy it to look at it, 13,500 and counting!! Although it is nice to look at. Last night I saw a 2014 SCREW posted on Central Mi Craigslist for $75K with a whopping 365 miles on it. What a waste of an awesome truck. Buy them, drive them, enjoy them.

pete888

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love driving the Raptor so much I stopped driving my other cars. It's comfortable with plenty of power. One of the other car is a 2017 M3 and it's been two weeks since I drove it...this is how much I love driving the Raptor.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love driving the Raptor so much I stopped driving my other cars. It's comfortable with plenty of power. One of the other car is a 2017 M3 and it's been two weeks since I drove it...this is how much I love driving the Raptor.

Ok I know the M holds a turn better and has its perks but tell me this truck isnt 10 times smoother just cruising. I feel like I arrive way more rested.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Ok I know the M holds a turn better and has its perks but tell me this truck isnt 10 times smoother just cruising. I feel like I arrive way more rested.

Plus: Side benefit - the Ford isn’t trying to kill me, unlike Brand B, whose brakes went out on Susten pass, with the replacement brand B mysteriously dying in Brescia, picked up by the famous roadside service, leaving the Brand B victims on the side of the road.

wheelman76

Reaction score
Didn't buy it to look at it, 13,500 and counting!! Although it is nice to look at. Last night I saw a 2014 SCREW posted on Central Mi Craigslist for $75K with a whopping 365 miles on it. What a waste of an awesome truck. Buy them, drive them, enjoy them.

Saw that one too. I think it was bought as an investment for this such time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pete888

Full Access Member
Reaction score

For sure...just drove down to SD over the weekend and it was so nice and smooth.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Not only did I stop driving the Porsche 986S, I sold it. Why keep it, I'm not going to use it.

aschiller98

Reaction score
I drive my truck round trip 400 miles each weekend, the raptor in super comfortable on long road trips, not very many cars I would rather drive long distances in.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my '18 for 2.5 weeks and already have almost 1,100 miles. I didn't buy it to be a driveway queen. Life is too short to buy a vehicle like this and not drive the snot out of it.