Commuting in a new raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Adoptiv cuz controle? What zat? You buy the Raptor to drive and if you do not like to drive do not buy it. Its not going to drive itself for you.

Matt6951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As for adaptive cruise, what ever happened to just driving? Personally I prefer being in full control.

Have you driven much with it? It is amazing, I won’t get another daily driver without it.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Adoptiv cuz controle? What zat? Its not going to drive itself for you.

But it will.

wheelman76

Reaction score
Once I get mine (whenever that order gets filled) I will be averaging 100 miles per day. At some point you have to pay to play.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the Raptor is a great vehicle to commute in. I've had mine for 11 days and have about 1100 miles on it already. It wasn't supposed to be my daily, that's what my Escape is for, but it's just too damn fun to drive.

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If by commuting you mean the 30-50K miles I drive each year, then yes, I "commute." I work in insurance and needed a bigger vehicle, so I went all out and got the Raptor for driving to catastrophic property damage. Last year alone I drove 51K miles. Let's see if anyone else is planning on driving anywhere near the amount I will in this!

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a daily commute also; at times it sucks mostly in 30 to 40 mph range truck goes into 10 gear and then speed up or slow down is ruff! in bumper to bumper its comfy; like a lazy boy recliner LOL MPG for traffic is good; getting around 17mpg I had a built up LX470 and I was lucky to get 10 in traffic. I go over a bridge and that really sucks during traffic!!! Can't see the little mini's or honda's lol when merging from toll booths

Panduh

Reaction score
I bought my 18 Raptor on 10/14. I have 2,000mi on it right now.

I bought it to drive and be comfortable. I don't give a shit about racking up miles.