Coming up on 7wks, and still no VIN #?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PEZ

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got some info on my order. No VIN yet, but it's scheduled for production the 1st or 2nd week of May. I was told that I could expect an end of May delivery possibly. I guess I'll plan on June and be happy if it comes any sooner. Meanwhile, saving money for mods and gas for this beast!

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked with SVT today and my crew is on the dreaded ramp59! Little longer,dealer said this week.We will see.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the call,pick up Monday,took 60 days from order to on dealer lot.I am so pumped!I will get some pics and I will post.Mike from my dealer texted me a pic today,I would of picked her up today but had business to take care of.

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the call,pick up Monday,took 60 days from order to on dealer lot.I am so pumped!I will get some pics and I will post.Mike from my dealer texted me a pic today,I would of picked her up today but had business to take care of.

Wow good for you. It took that long just to get my VIN. Atleast Im in production now....:Stupid Me:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter