Coming up on 7wks, and still no VIN #?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker just came out this morning. Build date of April 11th. Dealer says it should be coming to the store on the 26th. It feels so good to know that the dream is finally turning into a reality for me.

I ordered 2/15...

Reaction score
Ford accepted my order 3-21-11...I have been reading posts through out the Raptor forums..And it does seem to be normal..I felt my heart kinda drop hearing that there could be a 12+ week wait..Im selling my car outright and just got it inspected so i could sell it..Only problem is if I sell it..I have no transportation plus im not spending money on a rental for 3 months!! So I emailed my dealer and told him bout my concerns..He told me at their dealership..They have been running 10-12 weeks..Good Luck and I hope you get news of her coming your way soon!!

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would get with your deal and insure that ford accepted the order. Just because you put it in with your dealer doesnt necessarily mean it's getting built.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any day now for me.Ordered 2/15/11,I can't stand it,woke up last night and could not stop thinking about it!:drool:

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my sticker for weeks,truck was built 4/5/11,should be at dealer Monday or Tuesday.Pick up Tuesday Wednesday night,

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will post pics as soon as I get it.Remember,I do not have it yet.LOL