Come on ford, wtf?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I dont know why everyone is arguing over the order date because a Ford Rep confirmed its "later this month".

Let me repeat that, a Ford rep CONFIRMED its "later this month".

Need it again? Its LATER THIS MONTH.

Later this month.

Proof, with -9:59 left the guy from ford confirms ordering will be open later this month.

Watch the damn video

Later this month.

Yeah just like FORD SVT PERFORMANCE team kept telling us the same thing about the 2014 Certificates. I cannot count how many times I called and was told it would be this month, next week, next month, this quarter, etc and it was never true. Just because some Ford guy talking out the side of his mouth doesn't mean he represents Ford as a company. He should but that is not reality.

porsche332

Reaction score
Just spoke to 2nd inventory mgr with Autonation and Ford Raptor Order Books not even on the horizon so forget about the 18th.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know why they don't release base msrp. That would answer so many people's first question. How hard is that?

Exactly my point. What is the harm?

They cannot release a cost, until final production specs are confirmed. If they are still testing and release a cost and then notice X part doesn't work and they need to redesign, manufacture and produce a new part which cost more, they will need to charge more.

Moreover, this is a multi-billion dollar global wide corporation that is publicly traded on the NYSE. If you are not familiar with that, it means lots and lots of legal has to approve way before any information is released publicly. Notice how the rep in the FB video said later this month, but no exact dates and he would not/could not confirm other crucial information and would not even confirm what the 4wheeler rep assumed about certain things.

They have had these pre-production Raptors on display since SEMA last year (earliest I seen it and recall it being publicly displayed at least) and no one has cried until recently. Just wait a bit longer and they'll release info when they can.

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For all we really know ford saying available this fall could be referring to being able to order. Obviously myself and a lot of others hope not but it is what it is. I just ready to get out of this boring 16 xlt f150.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they should give some sort of info; the release of all these little videos etc does not help; its just gets everyone excited then let down because we have to wait etc Many here are interested in the truck now and like me actually need a vehicle now. Yes there is nothing out there on the market comparable but if you make people wait to long then they move on. This is not the 60's or 70's marketing anymore; people need info and then confirmation in today society