Come on ford, wtf?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

porsche332

Reaction score
Six days away from allegedly being able to order this truck (unsubstantiated internet rumor?!?) and they are still giving out **** ALL for information on this thing.

The Ford site has jack shit, and the dealers are clueless. WTF FORD?

I was told yesterday by the Inventory MGR at Camelback Ford here in PHX that Orderbank for Raptor still 2 months out.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I bought 2 other Raptors so I do believe her unless somebody else has proof order banks will open sooner????

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through this with the Shelby GT350. If I recall numbers came out about a week after order banks opened.

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what a friend at a Ford dealer told me when he looked to see what their ordering system said.:
There is order dates showing for 7/18 and 8/15. There is also build dates for 9/26, 10/18 and 11/21. Granted it's hard to say which if any pertain to the raptor.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter