Colorado Raptor Runs 2023 (multiple dates)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i ran with them once. terrible experience.i wont run with them again, let alone pay $75 to join. when we hosted runs, we charged minimal fees for blm, event insurance tshirts, and decals. usually about $125 per event and if we had anything left over, we bought stuff to raffle off. the money is probably going straight into their pockets.
Glad you spoke up, I was about to join

wingrider75

Reaction score
I went with them a few times before they started charging when I had time on my hands. Fun, but I don't think it was worth what they're charging. I have no clue where those fees are going either.

NickW

Reaction score
i am in thornton now. but i do know places up in the mountains. we can always group up and take a drive. the only fee would be your gas.

That would be great, thanks for offering! I'd really like to get some runs in before winter hits. Let's get something in the works, if that's cool with you. Do you have some dates that you'd be available?