Votes: 36 28.1%
  • Black

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Leadfoot

Votes: 54 42.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offense but yikes. Not a fan of the blue, definitely not a fan of graphics and those rims are downright hideous and useless. The triple combo makes me want to vomit. Got that out of my system, thanks.

So I'd guess you'd say I'm doing the right thing by ordering a new Leadfoot?

And then adding those rims???

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No offense but yikes. Not a fan of the blue, definitely not a fan of graphics and those rims are downright hideous and useless. The triple combo makes me want to vomit. Got that out of my system, thanks.
Plus it's Blue Flame....not as cool as Lightning Blue.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This has to be one of the funniest threads I’ve ever read.

I have performance blue. Had a 17 in black.

black has always been my go to color in vehicles but no longer. I long for a white Raptor. It shows the lines the best.

but damn. That lead foot looks good.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever here of someone say the sky is Leadfoot?

Or the Ocean is Magnetic ?

Or turn him on his side his lips are silver ?

Or where going to do a baby gender party and the balloons are... I have to stop now before I get myself in trouble.

Buy what you like and like what you buy, whatever floats your boat but being a hater is a little harsh....IMO

rac10000

Reaction score
Lead foot for me! Switched my order from Agate after looking at a ton of pictures and changing my mind on a full stealth wrap.

OP
OP
MG21

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I am ruling out silver.

Had to drop the Wife's explorer off at the dealer to be fixed and they had black and lead foot....The lead foot looked sweet!

I want to see a Mag next to a lead foot..I think that will be the deciding factor.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LeadFoot: I feel in the shade it looks really good but in direct sunlight it can look dull and I live in CO where its always sunny. I really can't decide on this one.
Thanks!

No! You've got it all wrong! It looks the best in the sun. Direct sunlight brings out its flat battleship gray look. I love walking up to my truck in a parking lot during a sunny day. I also think the color is not notably good or bad with showing dirt. Definitely better than black and I'd imagine better than Magnetic. Also everyone has Megnetic. I wouldn't get a Raptor in that color if only because everyone else does.

Kyle F

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s really hard to go wrong with any color. Don’t worry, it won’t stay clean very long. The truck’s made to get dirty.