Votes: 36 28.1%
  • Black

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Leadfoot

Votes: 54 42.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, going to 2 different dealers this week. They both said they can do invoice and some change. 1 has an assortment of 19's they could move more on. All depends on my trade value. I dont really want to deal with selling privately if I dont have to.

There are 4 I am interested in but on the fence as well. Reasons listed.

Black: Looks mean....a bitch to keep clean. Wife has a black explorer sport

Silver: Rare, makes the flares and grill pop, easy to clean.

Magnetic: Good combo but I have had 3 cars this color in the past, kinda want something new

LeadFoot: I feel in the shade it looks really good but in direct sunlight it can look dull and I live in CO where its always sunny. I really can't decide on this one.

I also feel like black and mag look good with the standard wheels which could save em some $$$.

Thanks!

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Leadfoot is very very matte, reflective but it shows water spots easily. I would say Magnetic and if not that then Lead Foot of the choices you have listed.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
#BlackRaptorsMatter.

All other Raptor colors signal your privilege, which in the coming years you’ll be required to surrender.

membership in BRO - black raptor owners

employers will want to hire you as opposed to owning any other Raptor color.

ok, it’s a little challenging to keep looking clean, but when it’s clean it loos awesome.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#BlackRaptorsMatter.

All other Raptor colors signal your privilege, which in the coming years you’ll be required to surrender.

membership in BRO - black raptor owners

employers will want to hire you as opposed to owning any other Raptor color.

ok, it’s a little challenging to keep looking clean, but when it’s clean it loos awesome.

I see it's happy hour for you.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lead foot because it is a rare color. Only offered one other time on Raptors, I believe.
I was going to go with leadfoot but there's already 2 leadfoot Raptors around here. There's also 2 black ones and 2 magnetic. That ruled out those 3 colors for me.

OP
OP
MG21

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to go with leadfoot but there's already 2 leadfoot Raptors around here. There's also 2 black ones and 2 magnetic. That ruled out those 3 colors for me.

Theres a lot of Raptors around here so I can't try to be the only color. Silver is the rarest I see.

I am very back and forth on Leadfoot. It has a cool factor but I dont know if i would enjoy ownership of it. If it were the Toyota Cement, or Audi Nardo Gray or Avalanche....Id have a Raptor already.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Theres a lot of Raptors around here so I can't try to be the only color. Silver is the rarest I see.

But silver is one of the most popular car colors overall. I already have a silver 993 so it's lead foot for me.