Color Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish they still had avalanche grey.
I was looking for red or blue tbh, but I’m super glad I ended up finding my ‘17 SCAB in Avalanche. I love it. Black silver and white were at the absolute bottom of my list.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Rapid Red is being built next week. I'm hoping it will be here in about 3 weeks.
I probably would have got Magnetic but a friend has a Magnetic 2018 and I didn't want to copy her. But she copied me and bought a Raptor after I bought my 2017.

OP
OP
MG21

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going Rapid Red sometime next month

I h ave a Ruby Red 15' Lariat now....its a nice color. Although my buddy told me its an old guy color. Then I noticed all old dudes have it.

I saw some pics of the RR Raptor on this site in the snow and its pretty sick!

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I h ave a Ruby Red 15' Lariat now....its a nice color. Although my buddy told me its an old guy color. Then I noticed all old dudes have it.

I saw some pics of the RR Raptor on this site in the snow and its pretty sick!
Like this?
Im 40. That is old lol. I had RR on my fusion. On that car I felt like it was a bit chick-ish lipstick color. But with black roof, tint and wheels it made it “tougher”. People probably just thought I was a butch chick

E280DE61-9C63-4A15-A617-4CB2C509656B.jpeg

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely not Black due to reasons you mentioned. Appliance white is easy to keep clean but it’s appliance white and you see this color often in your line of work. I don’t mind lead foot but looks to industrial-ish to me.

My wife has a magnetic exploder and it is a sharp color.

Just saw performance blue in person recently and that looks super sharp.

And I like the darker red too. Put some graphite venom Rex wheels on this color and it really pops.

Last edited:

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously no right or wrong. Never seen a new Gen 2 Raptor that wasn’t nice. I always liked the Ruby Red so went that direction but the color of your beast is purely personal

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think you can get leadfoot in a 2019 and when I sought in person I agree it looks pea green in some of the light

I could’ve settled for black… I did not want appliance white

I could not find a 19 in magnetic with the options I wanted so I just went ahead and ordered a 2020 how to get a price and no piano sunroof