Color Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheC-Don

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy, lol first time it got dirty. Or a fingerprint.
Agree when they are clean and polished, nothing like black. Wish they had in tuxedo. Or even gen1 sand.
Haha. Very true... I guess my OCD let’s me keep a good looking black truck.

Love the Ruby Red!
CD

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This isn't a question anyone can help you with. You seem to have a good grasp of pros and cons now it's up to you to decide what you like. Velocity Blue is what I chose and since it's an opinion I'll add...it's the only real proper color on this truck...all others suck!!!...LOL

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Get black for sure. Every time I pass the carwash, it's loaded with black cars/trucks. They can't all be wrong. ;^)

Backwoods

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a 2013 black raptor and loved it for the first five minutes after it was washed. When I ordered my 2017, I went through the same color debate. Settled on white and have never regretted it once. I have bead locks and the contrast on the truck is great. Spend a lot of time in hunting fields and on gravel roads and still looks good. Go white.

OP
OP
MG21

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like this?
Im 40. That is old lol. I had RR on my fusion. On that car I felt like it was a bit chick-ish lipstick color. But with black roof, tint and wheels it made it “tougher”. People probably just thought I was a butch chick

View attachment 138208

LOL no they were like pro pics in the photo thread of that color....cool truck though!

I always get compliments from older dudes like 50+ on my truck. Im only 38.

OP
OP
MG21

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2013 black raptor and loved it for the first five minutes after it was washed. When I ordered my 2017, I went through the same color debate. Settled on white and have never regretted it once. I have bead locks and the contrast on the truck is great. Spend a lot of time in hunting fields and on gravel roads and still looks good. Go white.

Yeah the dealer only has White, Black and Mag left in a 19.....Im leaning more towards white. I just washed my wife black Explorer Sport and it looks sick in the garage but by tomorrow yuk. I feel the dark gray is getting played out a bit. I actually rarely ever see a white Raptor in CO. IF they had a color like the Toyota Cement id be all over it and just find a used one or oder one.

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is really a thread on what your favorite color should be? Jesus christ . . . grow a pair and get what you like.