Color Contrast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What about these rims? I did notice that when I did a sharp left during the test drive there was some rubbing so o think these are aftermarket but wanted to confirm with you all. I really like this truck in spite of the gold in several places…
View attachment 334213
They are definitely aftermarket wheels, that's also why they rub. How do get a socket on those spiked lug nuts?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
We're all just busting your chops, well, I am anyway. If you like the stickers, keep them. There are things people do to Raptors on here that upset the apple cart, regularly. It's all personal choice, and you're writing the check.

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this truck for sale at Huntley Ford? If so, have you discussed numbers with them yet? I only ask this because they have a Blue 2019 Raptor I inquired about a few weeks ago and was astonished at all the hidden fees. For starters, the price listed online is only valid if you finance with them. Next I was informed they have a mandatory $2800 reconditioning fee. Then a certification fee. To put it into perspective, the truck was (and still is) listed online at $65,965. They quoted me an OTD number of over $77k. (Sales tax was only $4k of that). I literally started laughing when he told me on the phone.

Not trying to discourage you, just hoping you have better luck with them then I did.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that’s Huntley. They have been hunting raptors for a bit. They will buy anywhere in the USA and ship them here. Perfect market, close enough to chi to get there with a small trip. Here is the thing, the graphics and rims can be replaced. It’s low miles and clean 2020. A few grand more and you can put that back to factory in no time.

OP
OP
Haaris

Haaris

Reaction score
Is this truck for sale at Huntley Ford? If so, have you discussed numbers with them yet? I only ask this because they have a Blue 2019 Raptor I inquired about a few weeks ago and was astonished at all the hidden fees. For starters, the price listed online is only valid if you finance with them. Next I was informed they have a mandatory $2800 reconditioning fee. Then a certification fee. To put it into perspective, the truck was (and still is) listed online at $65,965. They quoted me an OTD number of over $77k. (Sales tax was only $4k of that). I literally started laughing when he told me on the phone.

Not trying to discourage you, just hoping you have better luck with them then I did.
Yes! I was looking at the 2020 one they had listed for 72K and their out the door price came close to 90K…now they have dropped the price to 70K but after that bad experience a few days ago I’m not sure I want to go back.

OP
OP
Haaris

Haaris

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking. It’s only got 6K on it but already has been through two owners. That has been making me think twice about it along with their hidden fees.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With hidden fees like that, I’d have to walk. That’s a plain ripoff. If all that was baked into the price and “hidden”. You would just say they are selling for crazy prices. But there from of being transparent and itemizing has backfired. They are just a ripoff.