COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peddle Commander w/ the Cobb Tune?

Yay/nay?? I've read stories (here) either way with other tunes (Non-Cobb).

Or, will one really still compliment the other?

I have a brand new Peddle Commander that I have not installed yet...

Thinking of selling since cause I cannot imagine I would still need/want it.

Yes, I realize the tune isn't even officially out yet.

i would say yay. does not matter what tune you use to add hp and tq the increased throttle response is amazing with pedal commander.

that was frst mod i did to my 19 took me 10 mins to install. if you have new one its blue tooth and control it from the app on your

phone.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No preorders yet. But we’re actively adding interested parties to our contact list once parts become available.

Hi Nick, do you know if they offer an optional power train warranty? I don t want to Compare tuners, but I had a tune on my EB Expedition from another tuner, and for $1000 they would warrant the complete powertrain for 100k miles. I never heard of a warranty claim, but it's a huge piece of mind. Thanks

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
would like to see dyno # for cobb stage 2 vs whipple stage 1

everyone jumping on the cobb bandwagon but not a single person that i have seen know how much power cobb ads

Official release date is tomorrow, that's when power numbers will be released.

Did you get me on the list too?

Yes sir!

Add me to the list....

Got it!

Can I get added to the list Nick?

-Corey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got you added, Corey.

Add me to the list...

Done!

Please add me to the list as well. Thanks!

Got you!

Hi Nick, do you know if they offer an optional power train warranty? I don t want to Compare tuners, but I had a tune on my EB Expedition from another tuner, and for $1000 they would warrant the complete powertrain for 100k miles. I never heard of a warranty claim, but it's a huge piece of mind. Thanks

John, no powertrain warranty option is available from COBB.