COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to see the numbers and packages available--being this close the numbers should be pretty much set! Give us a little teaser !!

It’s not about the numbers. It’s the ultimate capability that the Cobb team provides. Virtually unlimited if they follow their “normal” protocol.

EasyAllin

Reaction score
Local Cobb dealer. Said it’ll be here in two weeks. Said my order was the last intake in stock for dealer to grab so I would imagine the retailers are loading up.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Cobb 5 min ago:
"We have not officially released Raptor support, as we are still a few days away. COBB Tuning is not accepting any orders at this time as we have not finalized the maps and hardware. Sorry about that! They may be talking about placing an order with a dealer for when we do release the products. But we have not yet released any Raptor support so I am not sure where they placed the order. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! "

EasyAllin

Reaction score
I don’t want to get anyone in trouble but I will tell you the shop I ordered it from would not lie, they’re a very very well known shop. $995 for intake and access port, the FMIC and downpipe was not available for ordering yet. Time will tell, said it would be here in two weeks...

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From Cobb 5 min ago:
"We have not officially released Raptor support, as we are still a few days away. COBB Tuning is not accepting any orders at this time as we have not finalized the maps and hardware. Sorry about that! They may be talking about placing an order with a dealer for when we do release the products. But we have not yet released any Raptor support so I am not sure where they placed the order. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! "

Cobb must be getting a **** ton of calls/emails lol