GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great thread, after reading all 27 pages definitely interested in an AP with a pre-loaded tune. Any word on when you'll be able to tune the trans? Please send me a PM with pricing of AP and a tune when your free.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great thread, after reading all 27 pages definitely interested in an AP with a pre-loaded tune. Any word on when you'll be able to tune the trans? Please send me a PM with pricing of AP and a tune when your free.

Sent!

It’s still in Dev right now, no ETA but I had heard summer so hopefully that’s still the case!

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to update everyone with my experience so far. I’ve put almost 5000 miles on my stage 1 93 oct tune from goose and it has been FLAWLESS. I ran the COBB stage 1 OTS for about 2500 miles and hands down Goose’s tune is a huge improvement in power and drivability. Just waiting for some vacation time to roll around in July and I’m going to upgrade to stage 2 and you better believe Goose will be my go to for the tune!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to update everyone with my experience so far. I’ve put almost 5000 miles on my stage 1 93 oct tune from goose and it has been FLAWLESS. I ran the COBB stage 1 OTS for about 2500 miles and hands down Goose’s tune is a huge improvement in power and drivability. Just waiting for some vacation time to roll around in July and I’m going to upgrade to stage 2 and you better believe Goose will be my go to for the tune!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update Mack!