GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedPanda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I f***** up and didn't know about the tire size needing to be 34.4 for CEL lights to not appear. Thus, I changed the tire size to 37, which I am running, then had to take the truck to the dealer so I uninstalled back to stock. I have the truck back now, flashed it back to Goosetunes latest map I was running, and now I am presented with CEL and the following codes.

- P05B0 : no description available
- P0630: VIN, tire size, axle ratio
- UO422: invalid data received from BCM

I tried searching for this issue and found a tip to reset the tire size back to stock (34.4) and it should clear the CEL. It didn't, and I'm wondering how I can get the CEL to go away now.

FWIW, the tune was from GooseTunes with mods in mind of Kooks Green Catted Downpipe and AWE 0fg exhaust. Purchased by previous owner, just picked up the truck last month.

Thanks in advance for the help. Learning a bunch here already in the last week!

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uninstall it from the truck. When you go to uninstall it asks if you want to uninstall the TCM or Tune and TCM do both and you should be good.
OK I did this yesterday - pretty sure the trans tune is gone but i am 100% positive the ECU tune is still on there since I had Winfield set my fans to kick on at 187 degrees, which is still happening and the truck still feels fast AF. Going back out there now to see what is up.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK I did this yesterday - pretty sure the trans tune is gone but i am 100% positive the ECU tune is still on there since I had Winfield set my fans to kick on at 187 degrees, which is still happening and the truck still feels fast AF. Going back out there now to see what is up.
I took mine to the dealer yesterday and had the same problem, I had to go back and hit the uninstall and go through the motions again. Once I uninstalled it again the AP showed the screen with the instructions screen on how to work it and then you are good.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took mine to the dealer yesterday and had the same problem, I had to go back and hit the uninstall and go through the motions again. Once I uninstalled it again the AP showed the screen with the instructions screen on how to work it and then you are good.
OK so, pugged the AP back in and it was definitely NOT uninstalled after telling it to uninstall and remove the TCM and ECU tunes. ECU tune was still there when I went to 'show current tune'. So, I uninstalled it AGAIN, it didn't ask me to remove the ECU tune though (is that odd or normal?) but now it is for sure uninstalled. My only options now when connected are viewing trouble codes or installing the AP to the truck.

This should me I am back to 100% stock yes?

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After I uninstalled it the first time it still showed my current map as my 93 octane tune. But once I uninstalled it the second time the accessport went back to showing how to use the round buttons on the access port and then it was completely uninstalled. I think you should be good now and no I don’t think it’s normal I think there’s a glitch with the access port because I have not had this problem before.

I guess we have to wait for the Wiseman Winfield to come down from the mountain and grace us with wisdom. LOL

@TwizzleStix

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Make sure you guys connect your AP to your computer and run the AP Manager to get the latest Firmware. There is a new update out for the AP and for the AT software, if you have it. It's a good idea to check about once a month or so to stay up-to-date. Cobb continuously updates their stuff to add functions/tables, and new ECU calibrations, such as this latest Cam Phaser update.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after I uninstalled the AP from the truck the first time I updated the firmware on the AP. First time I ever did that actually.