Cobb accessport or MPT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t remember if it was the late 70s or early 80s. However, I was with my grandfather when he broke a snap on socket with a 3 foot cheater pipe already on a breaker bar. When we drove up to the automotive store, a snap on truck was out front. We walked in side, and my grandfather told the man behind the counter exactly what happened. The man said he didn’t think that would be under warranty but he would check. Out of the back a voice hollered “the hell if it isn’t. There’s nothing in our warranty that says you can’t use a cheater pipe.” We stand behind our products as being the best.” Out from the back walked the snap on rep with a socket already in his hand, and set it on the counter for my grandfather. My grandfather thanked both gentleman and we left.

Years later, my grandfather broke a snap on ratchet. We walked into the same store and lo and behold, same man working behind the counter. My grandfather simply walked in and said good morning, and set the ratchet down on the counter. The gentleman who still worked there went and grabbed a new one and set it on the counter taking the old. The gentleman asked “is there anything else I can help you with sir?“ To which my grandfather replied, “no sir, thank you, if I need anything else I’ll be back to purchase it.“

I’ve had no need to contact Goosetuned about any warranty claim. However, his service reminds me of days of old. That kind of service is sorely missed these days and snap on has long sense gone the way of every other SHlTTY company.