Cobb access port mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of mounts is everyone using for their Cobb Access Port? Not sure what type of mount I want to run yet. I’ve looked at several options but would like to get feed back from people running various options.

AvalancheGrey2017

Reaction score
tons of people using built right dash systems in conjunction with 67 designs arms, or RAM mounts. I think most people just leave the COBB in the center console after they flash

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I get a mount I would most likely get this one.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What "I" would like is some Accessport armor. I smashed the display (while in it's case) behind the rear seat. Took over a week to send it in, serviced, and back. Of coourse this happened in the middle of ******* around with Forscan... and short story needed in right then.

OP
OP
Raptor812

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tons of people using built right dash systems in conjunction with 67 designs arms, or RAM mounts. I think most people just leave the COBB in the center console after they flash
Mine normally in the center console as well. I was looking for something I could throw up from time to time to monitor some of the trucks parameters. The suction mount doesn’t look like a bad choice. Throw it up next to the drivers A-pillar.

Attachments

• 3480D991-F4DF-4DAC-8720-F70962DB0C16.jpeg
    3480D991-F4DF-4DAC-8720-F70962DB0C16.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 15

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What "I" would like is some Accessport armor. I smashed the display (while in it's case) behind the rear seat. Took over a week to send it in, serviced, and back. Of coourse this happened in the middle of ******* around with Forscan... and short story needed in right then.
Honestly the screen should be made with fing gorilla glass or SOMETHING, that screen scratches waaay to easily