Click and LIKE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
failuar look at my spelling but is it a failer to me? nope I don't know when I'm spelling somethings wrong. failuer is a state of mind becose only one can make mestakes. failuer is when you know you are doing something wrong and don't care and just keep doing it any how.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Dealing with failure......hmmmmm is this a-rod

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

First thought too. Between the Yanks hat, living in WA and dealing with failure it was my first guess. Second professional season is where that one breaks down.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started this new blog and will be writing more during my second professional season this year... Might write about my 2011 scab too :) check it out!!

Dealing with Failure | Savvy Blurb

Well said...Failure is an everyday part of our lives...no shit...if you are successful 30% of the time at the plate you are kicking ass...

OP
OP
BubbaRaptor

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am I minor league ball player with the yankees. Just keep reading my stuff if you like it! I don't care if you don't like it guys!