Check this raptor out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guy prolly knew he was up for repo and snagged his wheels and tires. if he couldnt afford the truck, he prolly had some snazzy wheels and tires on there he couldnt afford either.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we should start Raptor Rescue. I am proud to say that instead of bringing another Raptor into this word I rescued mine from an owner that didn't love it.

That's an awesome idea! Imagine what we could do with a neglected truck like this considering all the talent we have on tap here at FRF. As a group, we could rescue it, fix it up and then auction it off for a great cause. I'd delay an upgrade for mine to do something like that. Anyone interested?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Have at Raptor Rescue!
- YODA :Jedi:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey if everyone chipped in some it wouldn't be too bad. 2,600 something members all chipping in 50 bucks.

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
My guess is that it's in a tow yard(repo'd) and an employee wanted the wheels for his truck

Found this truck while scrolling through Manhiem, it was repo'd...

That or traded wheels with a buddy who had regular F150.........a repo-ed vehicle is the second to last vehicle I would ever buy, the first would be a rent-a-car cuz I know what I do to rentals, I could imagine what other people do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc