Chase rack suggestions please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RS4

Reaction score
need a chase rack, but I'm in the NE and need a cover. I have the weathertech soft inside the rails cover, I need to find something that fits.

My first choice is the Lex Assualt Rack, but it doesn't look like it will fit with the cover...

ADD is out due to cost...

Wish they made those racks that you see on the new chevy trucks from the factory...they look clean.

Fab fours?

Any ideas???

only want to put the Baja RTL on it and maybe down the road put more lights

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Consider making your own!!??

If that isn't your jam, the rack that I used as inspiration when building that one above came from Krazy House Customs. They are a vendor here so if you reach out to them they may be able to give you FRF pricing.

Link to Krazy House Customs Website

Based on your profile I can't tell where you are located. If you aren't on the East Coast, then shipping might be cost prohibitive. If you are, then I think KHC could weld you up just about anything if you tell them what you want.

ksutton

Reaction score
eBay.
Waited and found an ADD Race F series (the one with the actuated light bar) for $1075 Shipped open box. Literally not a thing wrong with it.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Outlaw Offroad Alpha 1 Vertical Tire Bed Rack

F132407603.jpg

You can get a cover from Dezert Defense Bed Cover

F143808749.png