Certified Pre-owned Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dcpanda

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, 1.9% for 72 on CPO F150's was run not too long ago. I paid 51k OTD for a 2013 with 28k on the clock with about every possible option. Shop around, and be willing to drive. I drove about 160 miles to get mine. There's a bunch of dealers with 2013's on their lots around 50-52k. No real differences between the 2013 and 2014s. CARFAX is a great way to search too, it will post before dealers list it on their websites or on Cars.com.

Thanks Kodiak!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

I have a special order 14 Raptor with 4800 miles, tux. Blk. All the bells and whistles for 58k.
Also spent 3k on having the fender flares and bumpers painted to match truck, with the best paint materials $ can buy.
2 tone grey/blue leather, moon roof, nav,Sony audio, pampered, never seen dirt,snow,salt or rain !
Keith in mi, 248-210-7154

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Special order 14 raptor, tux. Blk, all the bells and whistes, under 5k milage-58k

Got any pics ZIGGY7467?

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Forgot to mention I want/need supercrew in black

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kodiak!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Got any pics ZIGGY7467?

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Forgot to mention I want/need supercrew in black

Where are you located? I'm in southern NY, and there is no shortage of black screws for sale here. I had to go through a few dealers, many weren't willing to budge off their price. Found one that cut me a great deal and gave me a great trade in value on my truck and I jumped on it....didn't even list it on any sites yet, I had found it on CARFAX.