Center Console Arm rest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LT_Liberator

Reaction score
Ahem... Let me get through this first...
"hAvE yOu EvEn sEaRcHeD tHe fOrUm yEt?!"

Yes, I spent a lot of time reading older threads and I know of the three existing options:
1. "Leather" cover you get for $25-50 on eBay or Amazon. Poor installation results...
2. "Tire tread" looking foam cover from Amazon for $40. Potential, but looks a little cheap.
3. Replacement OEM leather console arm rest for 2009-2014 F-150 Platinums that are about $190 (Part # 9L3Z-1506024-CC). My most likely option thus far.

But, is there anyone doing custom stuff anymore like that one guy who was ripping people off? (But, ya know, actually delivering products?)
I'd like that badass "SVT Raptor" logo on leather like I've seen other people have, but I'm afraid no one is doing that anymore. Just making sure before I buy that OEM parts. Any input?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not rocket science- any shop that does custom interior work should easily be able to cover it in leather with whatever stitching color you want, and embroider it too if you want that.

OP
OP
LT_Liberator

LT_Liberator

Reaction score
That's not something we have where I'm at... It would have to be sent off.
My question: Who can I send it to?