Center console and side panels wrapped.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assassin

Reaction score
I wrapped my center console and side door window button panels with the new 3m DINOC carbon fiber gloss. I love the blue interior accent colors, but the center console seemed to show scratches, fingerprints, and smudges easily and was annoyed at constantly keeping it clean. I'm really impressed how it turned out.
Although removing the radio bezel was definitely more complicated to remove than I thought it would be by just looking at it lol. All in all it wasn't a hard mod, just time consuming.
epyqyveb.jpg

sugypa7e.jpg

zu8uguhe.jpg

e4asahan.jpg

u7enu7y3.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the blue on mine seems to show absolutely everything, I was considering wrapping my pieces as well.

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that stuff pretty easy to use? Being a straight up knuckle dragger, I never have much luck with adhesives. Alway get wrinkles, bubbles and can't cut a straight line to save my life.

OP
OP
Assassin

Assassin

Reaction score
Is that stuff pretty easy to use? Being a straight up knuckle dragger, I never have much luck with adhesives. Alway get wrinkles, bubbles and can't cut a straight line to save my life.

Yeah it's pretty easy. As long as you take your time when cutting and don't rush through it you should be fine. It's a mod that takes patience and a steady hand.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

How was removeing the window switch panel.

Just as easy a using a pry tool and popping it out.