Pieced together a carbon fiber interior package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The stick-on pieces are holding up perfectly! Unfortunately, my truck is parked outside but the adhesive is still holding up after numerous heat/cool cycles.
Ok that sounds good. I located this seller on eBay with the real CF veneers and wanted to make sure they didn’t warp or keep falling off for that matter. Sounds like they are good quality. Probably way easier and cheaper than removing door panels to install.

All these stick on pieces appear to use 3Ms double sided tape.

I have a bit of the fake CF pieces in my interior for over a year now, and one exterior piece. Everything holds up. If they ever do fail though, I have a spare roll of tape. Actually removed one of the pieces and it seems more likely the plastic would fail before tape. Didn't leave any glue residue to clean up either.

I guess I’m thinking back to the early days of cheap tape/adhesives and a lot of these would peak off from the heat. Your in Houston right? I know it gets stifling down there as well.

Just looking at this point to use the real CF veneers on the doors and glove box area. I could get crazy with it, but may just dupe the factory option as planned a while back.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220626-102420_QuickPic.jpg
Finally got the piece with trailer backup! Calpony is awesome for pieces like this. Full replacement and not overlay. Cheaper then people selling overlays only