CEL code?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Goodman

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with this CEL code?

All that was done was added Baja Design S1’s with harness to tape into brake light and run up to aux switch #3. I taped the center wire for the trailer lights connection which was one of two ways to use the reverse light function. All lights function as intended and light when in reverse.

84B3C7CE-FAA0-4065-BBAE-B65540C1D0F0.jpeg

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you tuned? I was getting this same code after installing a JDM tune. It happened repeatedly. I finally removed the tune and it stopped happening.

CigarPundit

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most tunes can be installed with an SCT tuner. The Gearhead site has it right on the product page.

By the way, I definitely prefer the GH tune. Better power, much better trans management, and better mode support. The JDM tune mostly affects the normal mode and the Baja mode. The GH tune does it all, and it’s great in Sport mode. Still no codes so far. I would definitely recommend the GH tune. I really like it.

CigarPundit

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay full disclosure. This morning I just got the P068A code on cold startup. Bummer. I love the tune but I don’t want to be throwing codes. I’ve contacted GH.

CigarPundit

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just received revised tune files from GH. I’ll report back after I’ve installed and run them for a bit.

CigarPundit

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far so good. No codes at all since installing the new files.