caught them....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
raptoragecar

raptoragecar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in NY? Nye ford ****** up my brand new truck, they spayed undercoating over Road salt and grime, they didn’t even give half a shit. I NEVER go to the dealer for anything except warranty work now. I have a thread titled “dealer fail” check it out.
I tried different dealerships, and they are all the same... they just want volume, don't care for customers. I am on the same boat, no dealership, but for warranty, and honestly thinking to sell ther truck. That's how bad my experience is

OP
OP
raptoragecar

raptoragecar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a Jeep dealership here that does stuff like that. One day I sat in the waiting room all day for a recall. When I got my Jeep back there was no difference. When I called Jeep to complain they said the recall kits were on backorder so there’s no way they could have done the recall. They just had me wait a believable length of time.
I'm really tired of them just getting away with everything. I think they should pay for their mistakes, and the good dealership should be recognized and appreciated.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sucks man . I get my tires rotated and balanced every 5000 miles at discount tire store. Other than long wait they have been really good. i watch as soon as my truck is pulled up to bay i'm out there watching . Back in 94 with my SS i did'nt watch and the guy bent my wheel on the tire machine. Ever since then i watch.