Carbon Fiber Shifter through Fordparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called today and cancelled the order...said there are 300 on backorder with no ETA of when it will be back in stock.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the trick to release the clips on the boot? I am having trouble following LT6packs description. Do you push in at the front, left, or right of the shifter?

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine about a month ago and it arrived this week. This is just the knob, $50.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the trick to release the clips on the boot? I am having trouble following LT6packs description. Do you push in at the front, left, or right of the shifter?

Push in on the left side and then do the right side. Look at your new shifter knob and find the clips. Makes it a little easier to do.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Push in on the left side and then do the right side. Look at your new shifter knob and find the clips. Makes it a little easier to do.

LT are you talking about the clips that are on the bottom by the screw holes?

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LT are you talking about the clips that are on the bottom by the screw holes?

Yes look at the photo I attached and you can see the clips on each side. Some people have just prayed the shifter boot down with a key, putty knife, and also used a trim removal tool. I posted how I did it trying to not break the clips on the stock knob.

Attachments

• IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1760.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 135