Cant decide on color - so what has the best resale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since it's a raptor, resell will be great. Pick the color you want that you won't mind staring at (and being stared at in) for the next couple of years.

I suggest Terrain.

OP
OP
prowakeskater

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
emailed the dealer. Order has been changed to terrain.

Of all the photos I've been looking at, it seems a few catch a weird hue that is not the same in person... other photos make it look great.

First thing I'm doing is removing any signs of silver. Terrain+dark gray/black mixed with any silver looks awful, especially the wheels

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me explain what you can do with a white Raptor.

You can slowly drive through a construction site and no heads will turn. Then you can roll back through at 70+ sideways with sweet air at the end and they'll call the cops on you.

Can't do that with any other color. At least the slow roll through anyway.

Meh

Reaction score
my black raptor has so much salt buildup right now it looks like terrain.

i think its time to wash it

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let me explain what you can do with a white Raptor.

You can slowly drive through a construction site and no heads will turn. Then you can roll back through at 70+ sideways with sweet air at the end and they'll call the cops on you.

Can't do that with any other color. At least the slow roll through anyway.

just what I wanted

my truck to look like a construction truck

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
emailed the dealer. Order has been changed to terrain.

Of all the photos I've been looking at, it seems a few catch a weird hue that is not the same in person... other photos make it look great.

First thing I'm doing is removing any signs of silver. Terrain+dark gray/black mixed with any silver looks awful, especially the wheels

I don't know if you have seen the Terrain in person. It's a very interesting color...kind of a dull satin finish that will be so easy to keep clean. I am in the love the color fan group but there are plenty of folks who don't like the color. To me it looks much better in person than in a photograph.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Everyone know women prefer Black Ford Pickups. But I'm married so color doesn't matter. Bottom line was my Oxford white was right, right, right.

Survey: Women Prefer Men In Black Ford Pickups, Men Prefer Women In Red BMW Sports Cars - The Washington Post

I think you got that survey wrong. It;s "women prefer black men in pick ups".:perkinswhatever: