Canadian Raptor R Pricing and Orders ($50K ADM!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

JSAN

Reaction score
I'm looking to order a 2024 Raptor R, When they start taking order, which dealer should I visit for MSRP? I'm looking to order in AB if a dealer will work with me.

ChaseU

Reaction score
No dealers in Alberta would sell at MSRP for 2023 so I’m doubtful that will change for 2024. Ford Performance dealers in Edmonton (Freedom Ford and Sherwood Ford) wanted between $30k and $50k ADM. Freedom Ford still has one if not two 2023’s on the lot right now, black and Code Orange and price is just above $200,000 plus GST and Luxury.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to order a 2024 Raptor R, When they start taking order, which dealer should I visit for MSRP? I'm looking to order in AB if a dealer will work with me.
I have mine finally built and being shipped, I have another order with alberta dealer at MSRP but don’t think they have allocation For 2023 I’m hoping they will get few for 2024 and mine will get picked. Debating should I take my 2023 (20k over) or wait for refresh model starting builds next month.

ChaseU

Reaction score
If it’s not a Ford Performance dealer, they won’t get an allocation. Lots of non FP dealers are making claims that they can order Raptors starting for 2024 MY but they won’t be receiving R’s.

Looks like just the black 2023 left in Edmonton.

OP
OP
J

JSAN

Reaction score
Well there is no way I'm paying any ADM over 5-10Gs. I'm willing to shop anywhere in Canada to avoid ADM and even try to buy it in the States if possible. I'll have to read up on buying US vehicles.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it’s not a Ford Performance dealer, they won’t get an allocation. Lots of non FP dealers are making claims that they can order Raptors starting for 2024 MY but they won’t be receiving R’s.

Looks like just the black 2023 left in Edmonton.
Do you know who’s the FP dealer in Calgary ?

ChaseU

Reaction score
Maclin Ford is one of the Ford Performance dealers in Calgary https://www.maclinfordcalgary.com/
I believe there is another, potentially Northstar Ford (their dealership in Fort McMurray of the same name is a Ford Performance dealer). All requested significant ADM when placing orders.

It’s sad that most of the sales staff don’t seem to even know what being a Ford Performance dealer means, and the others will correct you and say “oh, you mean SVT”.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maclin Ford is one of the Ford Performance dealers in Calgary https://www.maclinfordcalgary.com/
I believe there is another, potentially Northstar Ford (their dealership in Fort McMurray of the same name is a Ford Performance dealer). All requested significant ADM when placing orders.

It’s sad that most of the sales staff don’t seem to even know what being a Ford Performance dealer means, and the others will correct you and say “oh, you mean SVT”.
Thank you
what about Woodridge ?