Canadian Raptor Info Breakdown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mitchy

Reaction score
So I've been lurking quite a while.
My order is in, I know there are quite a few people from Canada here, and it's been said that our MSRP is considerably more expensive.

As far as I can tell. Canadian Dealers need to be a old SVT dealer. This is probably due to allocations (based on past Raptor sales)
No one can say that they NEED to be a Ford Performance dealer, but obviously most SVT dealers will migrate to Ford Performance.
SVT dealers are probably your best bet to get the early deliveries, considering they'll use their retail allotments first; then custom orders.

From my few dealer calls, MSRP is possible and quite likely. Some city dealers in hot areas will try to squeeze you for 5-10k more. Ridiculous!

Haven't asked for a DORA yet...

Anyway, Lets finally have a thread of our own!

Attachments

• Canadian Raptor Info pg1.jpg
    Canadian Raptor Info pg1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Canadian Raptor Info pg2.jpg
    Canadian Raptor Info pg2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 237
  • Canadian Raptor Info pg3.jpg
    Canadian Raptor Info pg3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Canadian Raptor Info pg4.jpg
    Canadian Raptor Info pg4.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Canadian Raptor Info pg5.jpg
    Canadian Raptor Info pg5.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Canadian Raptor Info pg6.jpg
    Canadian Raptor Info pg6.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 195

uppitycitizen

Reaction score
There was a Canadian Pricing thread that for some reason was deleted or moved by the mods into the general pricing thread. Hopefully they'll let us keep this one.

OP
OP
M

Mitchy

Reaction score
That's what I'm hoping
The docs I posted are Canadian Specific.

Some key points is that the torsen diff is standard, along with the tailgate applique.

Basically we pay more, but get similar options as standard.
With that said, a fully loaded truck is still almost exactly equal given the current exchange rate!

CanadaRaptor

Reaction score
Just placed mine last week. Try several dealers and only managed MSRP. So no more looking, just settled MSRP

Bringiton

Reaction score
I'm surprised he let you take the order sheets. I tried to take mine and he wouldn't let me have them.

Blaw blaw proprietary blaw blaw not leaving his office.

mmp

Reaction score
Thanks for this post! I am from Alberta and this thread needs to be accessible.

Sbautz

Reaction score
Awesome post. I was concerned and mentioned numberious times to my dealer that I wanted the Torsen, LED mirror and box lights, and he'd said that they were standard. Although he did charge me for sync 3, which is standard?.

Kingkai

Reaction score
Which dealer did u order from?
I am from Toronto and they all want 5k extra.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Pretty sure that in Ontario, OMVIC made it law that dealers cant charge more than sticker...

Everyone want 5k extra. I guess omvic does nothing here

Money

Reaction score
Pretty sure that in Ontario, OMVIC made it law that dealers cant charge more than sticker...

What is the sticker price on these in Canada? I've been calling around to dealers and the ones i've talked to either make up the number ( "oh they'll be going for around $90,000+) or they have no information. I haven't even heard what the sticker price will be up here in Canada.