Canadian Raptor Info Breakdown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the sticker price on these in Canada? I've been calling around to dealers and the ones i've talked to either make up the number ( "oh they'll be going for around $90,000+) or they have no information. I haven't even heard what the sticker price will be up here in Canada.

It depends on the options you want, Base is 69,800 and goes up to about 90k from there.

CanadaRaptor

Reaction score
Base for screw is $69899 and plus tech, luxury and few other options will bring it close to $90k plus sales taxes and luxury tax, otd over $100k:(

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Base for screw is $69899 and plus tech, luxury and few other options will bring it close to $90k plus sales taxes and luxury tax, otd over $100k:(

Bingo, test drove a new Denali and Limited last night because of the 100k factor....gotta say, the limited screams "old man" interior and the denali is a better looking truck with much better deals on both.

The pretty much load Raptor I priced was 87k

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my order from Edmonton. $89540. That is my total. Not a dollar over or under sticker. But I got $43000 for my 2011. Pretty good I'd say.

noclue

Reaction score
Sweet jesus that's quite the price.

Anyone remember if the Gen1 Raptor was included in the employee pricing/costco discounts? I'm tempted to wait it out till next year.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that price is unreal, I'll definitely be waiting. That's over twice the price of a well equipped Lariat. Guess I'll start putting money into my 2012, glad I didn't sell in anticipation for the 2017. I was thinking maybe in the 70k range loaded, with the economy the way it is I'm guessing Canadian sales will drop dramatically on the new model.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain but it's hard to compare a loaded latest gen truck vs previous gens. For a long time, the "nicest" trim level in a truck consists of more standard stuff like heated leather seats and fancy wheels. But now they've stuffed in actual expensive technology, stuff that you'd find in a $120+k Lexus LX570 or Range Rover (Canadian dollars).

If you don't want blind spot monitoring, pro trailer backup, 360 cameras, active lane assist, the massive moonroof etc etc you can save a lot of money. The 801A base truck in Canada is actually a mid level package in the US and will come with tons of fancy shit... and then you get all the unique powertrain, body, frame, suspension and resale on top of it.

My $83k 802A crew only skipped hood GFX, beadlocks, orange interior accents, bed divider, bed extender and the carbon accents.

Last edited:

CanadaRaptor

Reaction score
A loaded f150 limited is sitting around $75k after discounts. its a tough choice, but for $25k more, it's one heck of a truck, so raptor it is!!

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A FULLY loaded limited is 62k Canadian right now before tax. I just priced one, sticker was 80k. That was with absolutely every option available, including hard tonneau. Raptor is 90k is fully loaded form plus tax, that's over a 30k difference and a lot of moola. I may buy a Denali and wait for raptors to hit the lots and trade it if I have to

noclue

Reaction score
Damn at 90k + taxes which is 15% here in BC you can buy a lariat and a mustang GT...

I'm gonna have to sit this one out until there's enough supply for discounts. Does X-plan/A-plan work on raptors?