Canada Raptor Gen 3 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Code Orange 37 OR Package. Fully loaded with power tailgate as well.

Super excited. Just not sure about the Recaro seats and the blue but had no choice if you go with the 37" tire package!

The dealer said it would look great since it had orange stitching/piping.

Late fall delivery is expected.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called Ford Performance they can’t find my order. Called dealer so apparently Ford hasn’t picked up the orders from Canada yet. Looks like our priority level in Canada is way down. We be lucky to see any trucks this year.

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Code Orange 37 OR Package. Fully loaded with power tailgate as well.

Super excited. Just not sure about the Recaro seats and the blue but had no choice if you go with the 37" tire package!

The dealer said it would look great since it had orange stitching/piping.

Late fall delivery is expected.
Congrats. You are going to love the Recaro seats and PREMIUM interior it entails! There is a reason why it comes with a $10,000 Price tag.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw a camouflaged new gen Raptor on the road yesterday.

Michigan plates in Toronto. Couldn’t get shots quick enough and it was pouring rain.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer contacted me this morning and gave me a VIN number and also told me that mine is scheduled for production September 27, but did mention it could change.

I guess that means it could be delivered within a couple months of the delivery date?

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer contacted me this morning and gave me a VIN number and also told me that mine is scheduled for production September 27, but did mention it could change.

I guess that means it could be delivered within a couple months of the delivery date?
Where in Canada are you.