Canada Raptor Gen 3 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any other Canadian owners get their Vin numbers and Production dates yet? I dont see any other Canadian builds on the spreadsheet.

Also, does anyone know of a way to track Canadian builds online? It seems that the Ford Vehicle Tracking website only works for USA Vin numbers.

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any other Canadian owners get their Vin numbers and Production dates yet? I dont see any other Canadian builds on the spreadsheet.

Also, does anyone know of a way to track Canadian builds online? It seems that the Ford Vehicle Tracking website only works for USA Vin numbers.
Did you get your VIN # and Schedule/production date yet?

I did not receive mine yet.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get your VIN # and Schedule/production date yet?

I did not receive mine yet.
Dealer contacted me this morning and gave me a VIN number and also told me that mine is scheduled for production September 27, but did mention it could change.

I guess that means it could be delivered within a couple months of the delivery date?
Yes, I received that information on July 16.

JSAN

Reaction score
What was your guys' total price? I'm just curious about the out the door price on fully loaded 37 raptor.

I built it online and it came to $115,904 with taxes in. I'm guessing the R might be $15-$20K add on. So speculating around ~$145K for the fully loaded R model.

Last edited:

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was your guys' total price? I'm just curious about the out the door price on fully loaded 37 raptor.

I built it online and it came to $115,904 with taxes in. I'm guessing the R might be $15-$20K add on. So speculating around ~$145K for the fully loaded R model.
Price is the same as on ford.ca
Total will be different based on what province you live in.

Fella33

Reaction score
My dealer kept telling me it wasn’t possible to order in Canada. I called him 2 weeks ago and he said they had 8 Raptors on the way and it was too late to change any specs. He called me the next day and said they received 3 more and they allowed me to customize one. This process has been messed up from the beginning.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know any update for our Canada orders ? Mine is still in "Order Processing", hope to get the truck within this year
I haven's seen any other Canadians report any VIN or production date info in this thread or on the spreadsheet . I find that strange as im sure that I cant be the only one. Hopefully we will see more concrete information for Canadian buyers soon.