Can you do this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^This, what a waste having quiet mode when it doesn't work on remote starts. I live in Northern New England and my neighbors are going to hate me this winter.
I thought i was going crazy. Thanks for confirming I wasn’t …lol The only time i ever want it to be silent is when I use the remote start.

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
I thought i was going crazy. Thanks for confirming I wasn’t …lol The only time i ever want it to be silent is when I use the remote start.
Hopefully someone on here can figure out the coding and change it in Forscan

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting...

Mine will remote start in quiet mode? I setup quiet mode between 9PM and 9AM. When I use the keyfob to start mine, its in quiet mode during those hours.

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
Interesting...

Mine will remote start in quiet mode? I setup quiet mode between 9PM and 9AM. When I use the keyfob to start mine, its in quiet mode during those hours.
How!? Please share. Anyone else remote start in quiet mode?

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How!? Please share. Anyone else remote start in quiet mode?
Im sorry. I was WRONG. My does NOT startup in quiet mod if I use keyfob as I thought it did. Seems button press is the only way for me. Sorry about my confusion.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This has been an issue since the Jen Too era. The problem isn’t correctable by Forscan. NavTV worked on a module for the ’17 trucks, they pulled it about 2 weeks before I found it . I called them and inquired and they indicated it would only work about 70% of the time, so they didn’t feel comfortable with selling it. They did invite me to bring my truck to test with it and at the time that wasn’t practical for me. I believe the issue is that at start up, all of the modules are initializing - your main dash is a good indicator of this. It’s completely unresponsive to mode changes until the screen propagates. Once the main screen is available, you can change modes. Programming this ‘workaround’ to switch to sport mode isn’t as easy as it might sound because sometimes it takes longer than just half a second to become responsive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter