Can anyone recommend an affordable (under $500) 40" curved lightbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pankster

Reaction score
I'm looking for something to mount into my Nfab bumper which should be here soon. I just can't justify paying 1200 for a light bar that in all honest is just for looks. I just want something that will not fog up on me and stop working in a month.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Putco Luminix from putco.com. I am not necessarily recommending it as I can not speak to the quality but it looks good. It is $900 ish but you might be able to find it on sale. At least its not $1200

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm looking for something to mount into my Nfab bumper which should be here soon. I just can't justify paying 1200 for a light bar that in all honest is just for looks. I just want something that will not fog up on me and stop working in a month.

Here ya go... $389. 40" Curved, Double Row. This is the ZROADZ Brand (sister company to T-Rex Billet Grilles):

ZROADZ 40″ Double Row Curved LED Light Bar - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Also available as a single row curved for $299

ZROADZ 40″ Single Row Curved LED Light Bar - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Hell for $569 you can get the entire kit. 40" Bar, wiring harness and brackets to mount it to your Gen2 Raptor (you do lose the front camera):

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/top-of-...-with-40-curved-light-bar-and-wiring-harness/

If you can afford it the Baja Designs OnX6 bar is superb. I have their Dual Arc on my truck (40" Arc/Curved). It's my favorite light bar out of all their lights.

We sell the 40" Arc (that's the curved one) for $1,529.96 so it's 3x the price you were looking but you won't find a finer bar then this one.

The 40" Arc Dual Control (amber/white) would be $1,574.96. That's my recomendation. Save your money a bit longer, go with the BD 40" Arc Dual Control.

OP
OP
P

Pankster

Reaction score
Here ya go... $389. 40" Curved, Double Row. This is the ZROADZ Brand (sister company to T-Rex Billet Grilles):

ZROADZ 40″ Double Row Curved LED Light Bar - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Also available as a single row curved for $299

ZROADZ 40″ Single Row Curved LED Light Bar - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Hell for $569 you can get the entire kit. 40" Bar, wiring harness and brackets to mount it to your Gen2 Raptor (you do lose the front camera):

ZROADZ Top of Front Bumper LED Light Mounting Kit Combo with 40″ Curved Light Bar and Wiring Harness - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

If you can afford it the Baja Designs OnX6 bar is superb. I have their Dual Arc on my truck (40" Arc/Curved). It's my favorite light bar out of all their lights.

We sell the 40" Arc (that's the curved one) for $1,529.96 so it's 3x the price you were looking but you won't find a finer bar then this one.

The 40" Arc Dual Control (amber/white) would be $1,574.96. That's my recomendation. Save your money a bit longer, go with the BD 40" Arc Dual Control.

Thanks, I'm going to look into all of these options......I might have to up my budget lol