Can anyone recommend a dealership in the New England area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tasca is telling me that are taking orders at MSRP (I don't like the idea of paying full price). They originally had 5 allocations and have taken 9-10 orders. Due to their volume as a dealrship, they are expecting more allocations to fill the orders, but they don't know how many more or when. They are also requiring a $1,000 deposit with no guarantee when or if you will receive a truck. Does this sound right?

I've been trying to reach out to dealership by email however no one seems to have any idea what they're talking about, or what is going on.

I would stay away if they already took double the number orders versus how many allocations they got....

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, seems rather shady...

Ford has told dealers how many they get for '17. Now, Ford could mess up getting laid in a $10 **********, so it's possible that dealers may get additional allocations this year. No one really knows.

I wouldn't deal with them based on double the orders vs. allocations and the deposit you have to put down with no guarantee of an allocation.

OP
OP
R

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2017 Raptor SCREW ordered at MSRP with Muzi Ford in Massachusetts. They have 1 allocation remaining and they are only looking for MSRP if anyone is looking.

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Tasca in RI... happy to see other people are looking there too.

I can confirm they require $1,000 down (it is refundable). They really do not know when the Raptors are coming in. They told me hopefully before Christmas back in September. I highly doubt it though.

DO NOT GO TO FLOOD. They are charging $10,000-$20,000 over MSRP. Flood is also the dealership that told me that "Fox shocks do not have a perch and cannot be adjusted" and tried to replace my shocks with standard F150 shocks on my Gen1.... no joke lol.

Last edited:

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Tasca in RI... happy to see other people are looking there too.

I can confirm they require $1,000 down (it is refundable). They really do not know when the Raptors are coming in. They told me hopefully before Christmas back in September. I highly doubt it though.

DO NOT GO TO FLOOD. They are charging $10,000-$20,000 over MSRP. Flood is also the dealership that told me that "Fox shocks do not have a perch and cannot be adjusted" and tried to replace my shocks with standard F150 shocks on my Gen1.... no joke lol.

I recommended them due to the ease of the buying process when I got mine from them. But 10-20k over is absurd. Mike (the owner) must be going out in East Greenwich too much.

Usw13421

Reaction score
I'm in northern RI and after going to tasca and not being able to get a guarantee then flood who told me they were going for 25k over I talked to York ford in Saugus, MA who had open allocations for msrp, $1k refundable deposit. Truck built 11/20. Not sure how their current allocations stand though.