Camp Creek Wash, AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reid_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camp Creek Wash - YouTube

Went out to a local wash today to check it out. nice short run with neat scenery along the way. At the end of the wash is the verde river with a small parking lot and a road out if you choose to not take the wash back. There are several other washes in the area I plan to check out soon. Sorry about the audio, i guess the go pro doesn't sit as tight as i though. Ill upload the rest of the videos, but youtube takes forever and a day to upload.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Nice vid! Whereabouts is Camp Creek wash?

With the go-pro, I've noticed that rattling too, not sure if using the skeleton door helps at all or not.

OP
OP
reid_88

reid_88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. if you copy " 33.848766,-111.786404 " into google and loot at the satellite picture, that is the exact turnoff for the wash. you turn south and follow all the way to the river. I'd post a map with the route but I'm not the most computer literate :emotions122:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That pretty much accomplished it, thanks! I can just plug that into Google Earth and save it for later.