camera washer fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noticed no washer fluid coming out to squirt the front camera , it squirts the front windshield no problem ,r there separate pumps ? I did notice a month ago my front stoped working as well through I was out of fluid , but I was not .

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I remember reading in my manual somewhere that it doesn't squirt at the same time. I think it was independent somehow, but, I have been concussed a few times.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it worked today , its 34 degrees here ,must have been frozen, I wonder if there ia a check valve for the camera as well .

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For gen 2s, the camera washer is activated at the same time the window washer is activated. Theres no seperate control or setting. Glad it appeared to be frozen as that is usually my 1st suggestion. I think all 3 squirters are powered by the same pump

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im wondering if the camera has a check valve , im pretty sure the wiper lines do , as I believe that froze about month ago as well , I through I was out of fluid ,and was told there was no lower washer fluid light , but there is a light . looked online ,common problem with f150 lines or check valves getting stuck

Doctor Mike

Reaction score
Thanks guys, didn’t even know there was a camera washer! Only had gotten notice that lens was dirty!!