California Raptor Price Fixing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they have an open allocation for your order?

Not 100% sure
Said it goes in the allocation at the end of the month. Going to take about 3 months or more.
I don't care as I still have my SD Lariat 4x4 crew 8 ft box and the Raptor is for around town.

OP
OP
ddpt

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not 100% sure
Said it goes in the allocation at the end of the month. Going to take about 3 months or more.
I don't care as I still have my SD Lariat 4x4 crew 8 ft box and the Raptor is for around town.

Sounds legit

OP
OP
ddpt

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Proof people are paying MSRP+ in California. Came across this note left with the BBB/complaint against Huntington Beach Ford. Interesting enough this dealership shows ZERO Raptors but in 2018, they had probably 10-15 on their lots late in 2018, all MSRP+.

HBRaptor.jpg

cass09

Reaction score
Canada. Bought a 2019, base price was 91 and change add our GST General Service Tax, 96,895. Add undercoating 3m for the front and ceramic coating, total 101,865. They sell at MSRP up here no deals. I need the undercoating because of gravel grid road and salt ... calcium chloride in the winter. thus the ceramic coat. Anything with "ide" is corrosive. Local corrupt county ect. Calcium Chloride eats everything.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 2019 mine from deal in OC paid msrp

placed order aug 2018 got it 12/31/18

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Constantly amazed that people will still pay over MSRP for a mass produced truck....

It is not hard to find them @ MSRP or even under if you go out of the state.... The person complaining to the BBB just plain and simple got ripped off, but that is their fault for being willing to go through with a deal that was MSRP + $13,000.00 just freaking insane nuts!

OP
OP
ddpt

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Constantly amazed that people will still pay over MSRP for a mass produced truck....

It is not hard to find them @ MSRP or even under if you go out of the state.... The person complaining to the BBB just plain and simple got ripped off, but that is their fault for being willing to go through with a deal that was MSRP + $13,000.00 just freaking insane nuts!

AGREE

ShadowViper

Reaction score
Insane is seeing this many people happy to pay MSRP when there are so many deals (yes out of state) that are under MSRP. If so many weren't willing to pay at or above MSRP dealers here would be so much more willing to make better deals, as it stands why should they.

cochvswild

Reaction score
In CA, but just purchased a brand new 2018 Raptor for 9k under MSRP in Ohio. Pulled the trigger after getting quoted 17k over sticker at Ken Grody in San Diego.