Calder Guthrie Custom Raptor Embroidery DEAD ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I can't stand this anymore :
8431bd79e4a411bb1444a7c716dadeb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yours is shipping today! You'll receive a tracking number shortly as well as pictures. It is being sent overnight via USPS if possible. If not, it will be two day. Due to distances between two locations, USPS won't offer overnight shipping sometimes.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Me neither
Yours is finished up as well and you will receive a tracking number today.

I'm trying my best to stay on top of things. I've been up at the shop until 1-2 a.m. every night for the past 2 months.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if someone ordered something today from your website how long would it be to get it done?

OP
OP
ctozzi

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
b01d77d393b7ac642a58040492d51489.jpg

The quality of these are very good as well. Thanks man took way too long but worth it in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think one of the issues which was alluded to earlier is that most folks expect amazon level of service when dealing online these days.

I've seen Calder's work, and it definitely falls more into art, than into product, and with that you have to condition yourself to artist levels of communication and delivery.

FWIW - you can pick up a console cover as an extra for cheap, send it to him then you're not worried about turn around timeframe.