Calder Guthrie Custom Raptor Embroidery DEAD ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just an update, still haven't received this back yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF!

I really like that he is coming out with kickass new designs for the build plates and switches but existing orders and customers should come first...

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am glad I decided to do my cover myself, and not send it in.i have been waiting for my order since 10-18. It would really have sucked to not have my console cover for this long.

OP
OP
ctozzi

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting and no shipping info yet............

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would really like a console cover, just reluctant to place an order based on the feedback. You gotta get your act together man.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
@ctozzi Alright, I have shipping confirmation on your proper piece of leather. I was not happy with the finish on the leather they orignally sent me for your lid. I have told my supplier numerous times that I require smooth leather to match the seats of the raptor but instead they sent me textured leather. I would rather your console be done right.

I contacted them about the problem several times with no luck. I made numerous calls and sent many emails. Finally I got a response this morning and I paid for expedited shipping for your leather to get here quickly. The console has been stripped of the old foam and the new foam has been installed. Once I receive your leather, it will be embroidered, installed and shipped overnight via USPS.

These problems with my leather supplier have been going on for a while and you can see the result of it. I've been communicating with a few other places and I will be sure to keep you guys updated. For now, any orders placed that require anything to be sent in will be held off until everything is caught up. That should only be about 3-5 days from now.

I will continue to communicate with my new potential suppliers so I can assure the best turn around times and finally lay this problem to rest!

I apologize for these issues and I'm doing everything in my power to resolve them.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ctozzi

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another week went by and I still don't have this