CA - Buying a Raptor out of State?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
They didn't loose any orders? Other dealers are trying buy them and mark them up! so they are going to just mark them up themselves. If i cancelled my truck i would loose my $1000 deposit, if they cancel it is being honest? Look not trying to cry about this but i feel they screwed people and its a bad way to do business.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

I don't really think they will do anything, but if one of my employees was ******** up i would want to know and correct them, its just how i do business.

I am very fare and honest with ever one!

"Golden Rule" its in the dictionary.

What do you want from them? Maybe they need to tighten their shit up!!

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the exact same scenario, but I received a survey to ask my opinion (from Ford corporate) about a specific stealership experience I had a few years ago. It was a horrible experience and I relayed that professionally. Within a few weeks Ford corporate was contacting me to get more info about the situation and seeing if they could help out in any way.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Not the exact same scenario, but I received a survey to ask my opinion (from Ford corporate) about a specific stealership experience I had a few years ago. It was a horrible experience and I relayed that professionally. Within a few weeks Ford corporate was contacting me to get more info about the situation and seeing if they could help out in any way.

If you ever want to screw with a dealer fill the surveys out with horrible reviews. The manufacturers take that seriously and if they get enough bad reviews they get hit hard in the wallet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shakenbake

Reaction score
im going to sell my black 14 se scab loaded; thinking about taking it to cali dealers to price out. for some reason it seems cali marks up the raptors a ton. still deliberating whether or not to take of the rogue bumper, light bar and winch or sell them on here or if the dealer might make me a decent enough offer to save me the trouble.

D

Deleted member 12951

im going to sell my black 14 se scab loaded; thinking about taking it to cali dealers to price out. for some reason it seems cali marks up the raptors a ton. still deliberating whether or not to take of the rogue bumper, light bar and winch or sell them on here or if the dealer might make me a decent enough offer to save me the trouble.

Not sure what this has to do with this thread but looks like you reached your 50 post minimum to sell your stuff. Thanks for getting on some other 2 year old threads to get your post count up.

shakenbake

Reaction score
Not sure what this has to do with this thread but looks like you reached your 50 post minimum to sell your stuff. Thanks for getting on some other 2 year old threads to get your post count up.

thanks for being a hater. if you'll look back in this thread we have been in a discussion. also trying to ascertain value of our trucks as they seem to be worth more in california for some reason. but thanks for letting me know i have fifty posts, now it's 51 and still i don't have anything in the for sale section.

Raptitude

Reaction score
Hey Guys - I live in the Bay Area so all my local dealers are looking to $&@@ you on the price for a Raptor. Other than Team Ford in Vegas that looks to have the longest wait list imaginable, where is everyone going to get a decent price either in CA or out of state ? Appreciate the help