Buying a used high mile Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13terrainraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would definitely look at the service history. I bought my 13 used and the first thing I did was bring it to my shop, put it up in the air and check the whole truck out. I found water in the front diff oil and the spare had very little air in it. Would have sucked to get a flat and find out my spare was low.

troy

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2011 raptor for 45,000 out the door with 88,000 on it , should i be buying extended warranty, the truck is in perfect condition , only problem is rear camera does not engage when in reverse?

Nignipz

Reaction score
I just got a 2011 with 70,000 miles on it and there is some noticeable wear on some of the parts ( my father worked for a car dealership so I get free service on just about anything m...) anyway I blew a power steering hose the fist week I had it (went a little crazy ) so what I'm saying is you will see some issues most likely

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I would save up some more and get one with less miles. I saved another year and was able to get one with low low miles as a 2013 for about $5,000 more