Builtright Communication??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HB Beaker

Reaction score
BuiltRight is not replying to their support emails or email sent directly to Matt as he had previously posted. similarly, no answer on multiple calls and Vmail is full. Ordered on Feb 5 and received response they have processed order but nothing further--they took my money tho,

does anyone know if Builtright is still in business?
Thanks

RW17FX4

Reaction score
i’ve had nothing but great customer support from builtright! i ordered the bedside racks and dash mount. a few weeks later i ordered the builtright keychain for my key fob...the packing slip had a hand written note from matt saying thanks and he crossed out my order of “1” wrote “2” and sent me an extra for free. this was not a 300 dollar order, this was a 5 dollar order and he took the time for a hand written note. he apparently is/was packing and shipping himself. i’m sure he is extremely busy

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BuiltRight is not replying to their support emails or email sent directly to Matt as he had previously posted. similarly, no answer on multiple calls and Vmail is full. Ordered on Feb 5 and received response they have processed order but nothing further--they took my money tho,

does anyone know if Builtright is still in business?
Thanks
Get on their Facebook group...Matt is on there constantly...I know, like another poster mentioned, that he does all of this, orders, fab, testing, design, more testing, packaging, himself. I’ve had nothing but great customer support from them and I own essentially everything he has put out including the beta release of their Molle pouches.

Again, try the Facebook group/page and go from there.

Last edited: